The weekend started at a park. How can you not love that. Especially when there are fountains involved and coins. The boys are fascinated with the whole idea of making a wish and throwing in a coin. Though Keegan and Tate requested to save their coin today. Big plans I guess. And anyway, Tate already prayed last night. His prayer was that Greg would come home today. I tried to convince him to pray he come home as soon as he can, but he was set, He would pray his dad could come home today. We had lunch and lots of play time, shopping for me, mom, and a late nap for Asher. Naps for Asher seem innocent, but are not. While they are happening they’re lovely. After a full day I still got hours of work done in the yard. Asher napped= I got yard work done. Asher napped = It was practically ten before I got him to bed. At this point I am longing for a Motrin, and glass of water, and a husband-- my husband. I wouldn’t trade this day for anything, and all though somewhat ordinary one I will remember with fondness.
No comments:
Post a Comment