Boys are special THAT'S ALL.
AND Sleepovers are rare in this house. Once a year if my kids are lucky. Lets just say, I'm a super fun mom. Or maybe I'm just not in the groove of this age yet. I still have little ones to tend to so mixing in some extras can be a lot. Add to that the fact, it was raining, the trampoline is in need of repair and I am becoming a germ-a-phob. Coughing and sharing boogies just about makes me convulse and when you get a bunch of kids together it is bound to happen. I am planning out our next week of doctor's visits as we speak. I cannot believe I'm saying this because before I had a few spells of sickly kids I was easy-peasy about coughs and boogies.
In these poor boys pictured defense they were actaully really good and had a fun time.
ANNNNND we checked something off on our Spring Break list
2 comments:
I love Asher's face in the bottom corner of the photo! Cute. I can only imagine what he's thinking.
ahh sleepovers! Kainoa keeps asking for them. I just cant' do it! So glad Asher's doing better!
Post a Comment