Sunday, April 24, 2011

Reasons to Celebrate

He rose from the dead, just as he said! 

Asher is better
easter '11 (118)
easter '11 (111)
easter '11 (131)
easter '11 (133)
{itch itch, scratch scratch – he looks miserable but he actually loved playing on the park after all the days cooped up}
easter '11 (146)easter '11 (144)
{but right here he was truly ready for a nap. you better believe we scooped him up and took his little hives bottom home, even though that meant missing the egg hunt!}
On Friday we dyed eggs
DSC_0059 (2)
DSC_0061 (2)DSC_0065
DSC_0074 (2)
DSC_0077 (2)
DSC_0075 (2)
DSC_0073 (2)
And I made these while Asher napped
DSC_0087 (2)
On Saturday we had a egg hunt since we missed the one and G’pa’s. 
easter '11 (3)easter '11 (4)easter '11 (8)
easter '11 (17)
easter '11 (19)easter '11 (23)easter '11 (21)
easter '11 (44)
easter '11 (27)
easter '11 (35)
Taking pictures and still doing some of what we had planned with a lot of prayer thrown in was truly a lifeline for me and kept me sane this weekend. I just did what I could when Asher napped, I needed the distraction. It is hard to believe 4 runs to the pharmacy, 2 trips to urgent care, and 1 trip to the hospital were included in these days pictured. God answers prayers because tonight I have a 23 pound baby boy sleeping comfortably with only light hives on his body. I know tomorrow will be even better. Thank you friends for all your love and support. I mean it when I say I couldn’t have done it, at least not the same, without your calls, emails, and kind words, and listening ears.
DSC_0027 (2)
xoxo.
Sarah

3 comments:

Janell said...

awesome awesome pictures! So happy Asher is better. oh my gosh Keegan is looking more and more grown up. Love the tulips too! just awesome!

4 Crazy Curl Boys said...

Love the pictures-and you look fantastic! No trace of the stress that the last few days have given you! I am so thankful Ashy boy is better-we really are blessed with our boys, aren't we? Love you!

Sarah said...

Thanks Janell and S. I'm thankful too. But I totally disagree about 'no trace of stress' I think I look Ive aged 10 years- gah!