Wednesday, April 27, 2011

blast from the past | trick art museum

DSC_0023
This was fun and what better day to go to a museum then a rainy cold day, right? WRONG! Getting in the museum with the boys and all our baby gear was another story. I had water up to our ankles---FREEEZING!

DSC_0024
DSC_0021
Japanese McD’s

DSC_0048
Ashy stayed warm in the sling.

DSC_0036
Greg and Keegan are about to walk down the painted stairs.

DSC_0049
Funny Tate being chased by an elephant- Good acting Tater

DSC_0068
DSC_0074
This is just odd. period. But, I had to share.

DSC_0077

DSC_0080

DSC_0083

DSC_0084

DSC_0099
Giant Tate and little K

DSC_0107
This entire thing was a painting, CRAZY.

DSC_0110
I feel like the Crazy Cat Lady in this one
DSC_0133
Scariest ride ever. Can I say…I.HAVE. NEVER. BEEN. SO. COLD.  I don’t even remember what “Mt” we were going up but I had Asher in the carrier, holding on to another kid , who was shaking , freezing, about to fall off.  We were supposed to see Monkeys at the top, but everything was cold and not even the monkeys were dumb enough to be out and about in this ridiculousness. Oh, I remember it’s Mt. Takao. Elevation, 600m high.
Ahhhh the memories!

No comments: