to buy a fat pig??? um no...just some flowers. i had plans to buy more, but the hot sun, and my impatient toddler had other plans. regardless, it was a great time for sure. the smells out there were delectable and the breeze was fantabulous. did i mention the friends? they are too good for words.
i don’t know these people, but i was envious of their baskets of veggies. i said i would crop their feet out. oops, guess i lied.
this is exactly why i love these kind of things. who wouldn’t love these totally unique letters. if I could have found a “k” i prolly would have taken that home.
the kids were mesmerized by this marionette show
have you ever seen such vivid orchids? you would want to kill these at 38.00 a pop.
friends
this was our view for lunch—magnificent.
perfect way to end the day = splash park fun!
Thanks JPB for being our tour guide and driver. Love your face!
3 comments:
Ahhhh what great photos you got! Can we go to the splash park every day?!
what an awesome post! i always look forward to reading your blog. Don't you wish you had blogged in Japan?! hehe. I do. Miss ya!
Thanks Jami. Lets go everyday! Of course, Janell. How bout when Keegan was born--I wish I had been blogging since them ;)Miss you too!
Post a Comment