Thursday, December 1, 2011

"MAJOR"LY AWESOME(if i do say so myself)

I cannot tell you the hours, blood, sweat, and tears, this guys has put in leading up to this promotion. Seeing it first hand day in and day out, I can honestly say it is well deserved. I'm his wife, of course I would say that. But I truly think if I wasn't, but I knew Greg's story, I would feel the same.  This promotion is a closing of a long chapter as a Captain, 6 years to be exact. It is crazy to look back and see how far we have come. And it is not just Greg's hard work I give credit for this blessing, But the Lord, and so, so, many friends and family who are irreplaceable and have walked us through. It is most definately a majorly awesome day in our lives.

3 comments:

Leah said...

wow, so exciting for you all! congrats to Greg!

Janell said...

Congratulations! That's so awesome, you both deserve it! Great picture too!

Our Party of Five said...

AMAZING! What great feeling this must be-for your whole family! I know you are so proud of him, Sarah! He couldn't have gotten this far without such a great, supportive wife!
love ya!