Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Asher Boo!

You are two and impossible to photograph. You wont sit still, or stand, look at the camera, or smile.
MORE (7)
You are loved more than I can tell you.
MORE (9)
These pictures make me want to cry because I love you that much, and I want you to know.
MORE (8)
I’m not a perfect mom, but I will try to be the best mom I can be.
MORE (19)
I wouldn’t trade you for anything, not even a hundred daughters. So if you hear grown-up talking one day about how I don’t have one, know you and your brothers are enough. More than enough. And just what I need.
MORE (26)MORE (30)MORE (27)
Sometimes you have bad days. Like when your mom makes you where a “Grandpa cardigan.” I don’t blame you, but you have to admit…You are one handsome dude.
MORE (14)
You are fearless, and smart, and determined. I can only imagine the amazing things you will do one day.
MORE (37)MORE (38)
You are a treasure, irreplaceable, and unique.
MORE (48)
No really, I can’t imagine one day without you
MORE (50)
I’ve only spent a few away from you when you were with dad, and that was hard. I don’t want to miss a second.
MORE (51)
Happy Birthday to my favorite two-year-old.

1 comment:

Janell said...

What a cutie; he's getting so big!