Friday, August 12, 2011

He’s how old ? {Asher 21 mos.}

People ask me how old Asher is, and to be honest… I don’t really know. He’ll be two in November. And that’s what I say. Lord help them if they ask and want to know exactly how old. I just sat and counted on my fingers twice, and 21 months is what I got, but that doesn’t seem right. I think I was saying he was 21 months a few month ago—oops if that’s the case.

 

So I don’t know how many months he is… I do know…

 

He DOES NOT want to sit in a shopping cart, or a stroller, or be in any store. Unless of course, it involves getting a cookie. Yes,yes, before we are in the Publix parking lot he starts screaming goooookie gooooookie. Mmkay Asher, We hear you!

He wants to do what the boys are doing more than ever and not being able to pains him (and me) to the core. If they are outside , or jumping on the trampoline , it’s the worst.

His newest pick thing is dancing and he’s got some pretty spectacular moves.

He LOVES the movie Rio. He’s never paid attention to any movie, but he can dance and spin in circles to this.

His daredevil tendencies was are as high as ever. The week included more staircase climbing, attempted lunges over public seating, and the like.

He has now unrolled several rolls worth of TP in potty

Also ask to sit on the potty.

Tells me when he needs a diaper change and lays down for me to change him. --- I swear…He just likes to boss me around. It brings him no greater joy to know I am stopping what I’m doing to change a poop, to follow him around when he pulls me with one hand to show me what he wants, or to throw cups, and passys so I can retrieve them-typical.

He still has chubby cheeks that jiggle when he runs. And a run I love to watch. He swings one arm as hard as he can.

He still comes to me when he is scared, or just needs to cuddle.

He’s my baby

asher (14)

He’s his father’s son. J.O.Y over a plane.

asher (30)

asher (77)

So big it takes two hands and a face to hold

asher (66)

asher (56)

Slow down big boy!

1 comment:

Janell said...

He looks like a natural with the basketball. :) Can't believe he's almost 2!