Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It’s official… I’m one of those

I can’t help myself. I have to share these pictures with you. Tate played T-ball for the first time last night and it was a blast. The weather was cool, and the people were great, and he was so, so happy. Always fun to see your kids having that much fun! In fact it kind of makes me wanna cry, happy tears, of course. I was a little sad Greg and the other boys couldn’t come, but it was  nice to have something just for Tate(at least this time).

t-ball day one (5)t-ball day one (7)
t-ball day one (8)t-ball day one (9)
t-ball day one (18)t-ball day one (19)
So I’m one of those. One of those moms that take a million pictures and then blog about it ten seconds later.
t-ball day one (24)
I love that Tate loves big.
t-ball day one (27)t-ball day one (30)t-ball day one (31)t-ball day one (33)
t-ball day one (34)
And gets this excited
t-ball day one (45)
t-ball day one (47)
t-ball day one (48)
t-ball day one (49)
{ Preschool friends B & D}
People can say what they will about boys. I think this picture is worth 1000 words and there is S-W-E-E-T written all over this one!

1 comment:

Janell said...

I love all these pics of Tate and I love that you're one of those moms! I am too! hehe. Miss you guys!