Here’s the finished project
Friday, June 3, 2011
Copycat or great minds? { diy: Stunt Man T-shirt |my version}
So, if you follow me on Facebook, I’m sure you’ve seen lil’ man in his stunt man shirt. I have had plans for a long time to try to create my own, but I have to give credit where credit is due….When I saw this mom over at THIS BLOG it gave me the gumption to follow through. I didn’t read her post , but THE “DIY” clued me in on the fact she did it herself : ) I was like “heeeeeeeeeey, I was going to do that!” So, one day when I was in Wal-Mart I said….HMM..I think I’ll by some white undershirts because they’re slubby and thinner like J.Crews, I picked –up some tan dye,I bought iron-ons at Joanns. After completing my shopping list and starting the dying process I went back and read the post from Under The Sycamore and saw that she used a gray shirt to give more textured-heathered look. That my friends is ingenious. Wish I would have thought of that! But, still I like my thinner, slimmer fitting , shirt better then a plain boys shapeless T-shirt. I think the idea to flip the letters upside down since Stunt Men don’t exact stand right side up to often was very creative, but I ended up sticking to right side up. I my friends get enough questions as it is, without people inquiring about that. Ya know, now everywhere we go people read “stunnnnt maaan” like they are sounding it out or something, weird. On the day I first put it on him he was being particularly docile and I thought”what is this!” maybe I should have put this shirt on him earlier…”he’s going to make my look like a liar.” Then he climbed up the outside of the stair rail a dropped four feet. Yup, that’s what I thought.

Here’s the finished project

Here’s the finished project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it!!! Wow Sarah.. I want to BE you!
Thank you , Jennah!!! That's so sweet!
i say great minds! i love it, so perfect for him too!
Post a Comment