Monday, May 16, 2011

more moments from lido key

beach day (13)beach day (14)

beach day (15)

beach day (16)

beach day (18)beach day (20)beach day (21)

This effect was accidental. And not what I would choose, but it is what it is. And there is a teeny,tiny part of me that likes the hazy, dream like , effect it gives.

beach day (32)beach day (31)

beach day (47)

Biggest brother took to the water like a true beach boy.

beach day (65)beach day (69)

beach day (67)

beach day (37)beach day (62)

beach day (38)beach day (43)

beach day (44)

Littlest brother wanted nothing to do with mom on this day. Why? Because dad won the coolest ever award for taking him out in the deep, crashing, waves. He thought it was pretty cool. Let me re-phase that. He thought it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

beach day (110)beach day (119)

“MOM, I GOT YOU A SHELL, MOM I GOT YOU A SHELL!” Replay that in your head 1000 times.

beach day (104)

Tell me… Does it really have to be Monday?

1 comment:

Janell said...

aww such cute pictures! Looks like a great time. Miss you guys!