Friday, April 1, 2011

MOMMY GUILT

I suffer from mommy guilt, well, on a daily basis. I think about what I’m doing, not doing, the list goes on. It has always been a challenge for me to get down and just play. If I do , I am thinking about what I should be doing instead, or lets be honest..what I’d rather be doing. I love my kids A LOT. Can’t imagine a day with out them, but their play though fun to watch, is not always fun to take part in. At least for me. I know taking the time is something I will never regret. Dishes can wait, laundry can wait, it can all wait. How can I turn down this blue-eyed boy when he begs me to cut puppy shapes out of playdough, and make hot pink and black pink bacon and eggs
 
FYI “There is no way to be a perfect mom and a million ways to be a good one.” So don’t be to hard on yourselves today. I’ll try not to. Little things count big in the hearts of children.
moremarch  (9)
moremarch  (18)
moremarch  (25)moremarch  (23)
moremarch  (21)
moremarch  (19)
DSC_0151



moremarch  (26)
And one of Ash eating his yogurt, just for good measure

2 comments:

Janell said...

Love the picture of Tate holding the playdough! I hate getting down to "play" also. i really need to start telling myself that the dishes can wait. I'm so OCD sometimes. hehe

Our Party of Five said...

What sweet boys!
Echoing what Janell said-I'm not great at getting down on the floor and just playing. I find that I have to remind myself quite often, that they aren't going to want to play with me forever.
You're a great mom, Sarah!