CLEANING WITH KIDS
I have so much I want scratch that....NEED to do. Cleaning is at the top of the list and it ain't happening AT ALL. So why not blog right? I swear Asher is happier when I'm sitting. It like he's security I'm not going anywhere, which makes no sense, because as you all know... I never go anywhere. At least not with him glued to my hip. When I get up the nerve to clean it goes like this..Walk two steps, pick something up, stop and get Tate a drink, walk too steps, turn around as see Tate dumping food on the floor"for Asher". Apparently, the babysitter did it. Make a note, get a new babysitter. I try to spot clean to carpets and have Asher splashing in a bowl of water with cleaner in it, he proceeds by dipping goldfish in it. A few more demands from Tate, followed my more tears and Asher gripping my leg.
and when I try to clean it looks like this.
I can't win. My house looks like it did when I started. I know the are only little once and the cleaning will always me there. But, its it too much to ask to just have order and be hygienic?
1 comment:
aww i feel ya. It always seems like I'm constantly trying to clean with no end results. Hang in there!
Post a Comment