Saturday, January 15, 2011

I heart Saturdays(when Greg's home) and yellow

Hooray for glorious Saturdays. Slept in a little, house is a wreck and I don't care(too much), Asher's taking a morning nap, and I get to go for a jog ALONE. Just makes me happy, as does yellow. It has been my favorite color since I was little. Which eventually got really annoying because my family knew that and they over did it with yellow(love you guys). So I tried to come up with a new favorite color, and I have some, but I still come back to my true love, esp. at this time of year. Spring is just around the corner, and though, its not my favorite season I LOVE when seasons change. So here is some yellow eye candy.  Hope it makes your Saturday sunny.

1 comment:

Janell said...

I totally see you as a yellow loving girl!