Monday, June 11, 2012

Watch out Kindergarten!

Tate graduated preschool. You would have thought he was graduating with his doctorate what with the cap and gown and the fancy schmancy ceremony. See, we never had the fancy stuff when K was little. Every preschool is different but none of his nor his Kindergarten ever had a ceremony. Sorry K, we love you too ;) Anyway, it was super cute and fun. We wished dad could be there. I love seeing those four and five year old out on the stage. You pretty much know something carazy is going to happen. And that it did…in the cutest way possible.

 

12

The program was Around the World theme and Tate represented Hawaii. Janell sent this Kukui nut lei and bracelet for you to wear with Keegan’s old Hawaiian shirt from our visit there. I totally felt like I cheated seeing as though some parents had to sew their children kilts to represent Ireland. HA!

6

7

Tate said one of the opening lines “ Won’t you join us as we travel around the world!” and “Did you know Hawaii use to be a kingdom?” I am so proud of him. He and his class sang a poem and two other songs.

8

15

Lastly, he got his diploma. Such a big kid. Watch out Kindergarten, here he comes!

No comments: