Friday, February 3, 2012

5 oh my!

Five years ago really does seem like yesterday. We were all so excited to meet our little Tater Tot. How could we not be?  He came out on a snowy but sunny day, right after a full moon I might add. He makes us smile everyday, challenges me, and blesses our family in so many ways.



I know what you've all heard, being a middle child is awful. But Tate holds his own pretty well. I'm pretty sure it's not as life-altering as some say and that God knew exactly into what family, in what order, and what number of sibs he would have. And it's all for a reason. And the way it is for a reason. If it is life-altering sorry in advance , Tater... :) 









Happy Birthday my big five-year-old!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Sarah, these pictures are super cute!! Can't believe how big he's getting.

Janell said...

aww Tate how I miss you and your sweet mischievous smile. Awesome pics Sarah!

Sarah said...

Thanks girls!