Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Keegan | The Here and Now

You are maturing, and growing fast, inside and out. I am thankful for things you have started to notice, times you have helped without being asked.

You still love learning and you are a sponge. Today you came home with "The best homework ever!"  You get to do a report on Saturn, test the class about Saturn, and build a model , or make a poster. Of course you chose make a model.  It's 8:00 pm and you a researching and begging to work on it tonight.

You are going to the Tampa Convention Center to represent you science fair project that made it to regionals.

You often have special request for food. You got super excited about watermelon last night at the store. What can I say you love to eat, like any growing boy.

We(your dad and I) think you are an amazing kid and always will. We are proud and blessed beyond measure to have a unique and irreplaceable piece of clay in or hands.



No comments: