Sunday, July 31, 2011

okinawa beach pictures {2009}

Okinawa is a place where you walk out of your hotel or beach cabin and it looks like this
111 (2)
111
We asked a complete stranger to take our picture on the beach :-)
Can we please go back and take pictures? I need some with Asher in them.
DSC_0250DSC_0251
DSC_0261DSC_0262
My preggars hair is so stinking thick. It looks like a wig- --weird!

DSC_0272
DSC_0269
DSC_0330
Oh, here’s one of Ash. Well, sort a
DSC_0332
DSC_0334
My boy Tate.
DSC_0340DSC_0342
My and my rotund self. Big belly, big behind, big….
DSC_0344
I like this even though I’m big. I think Ill frame it.
DSC_0289
Ummm not sure if K is picking his nose or what. This is the best we got of all the boys.
DSC_0357
DSC_0374DSC_0380
DSC_0381DSC_0382
DSC_0391

DSC_0402
Seriously so glad to have these moments in pictures.

3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Wow, Sarah! You ALMOST look pregnant in these pictures! It's hilarious how we see ourselves. Man, I love you!

Janell said...

Love it! You all look so gorgeous. And I loved your hair in the pics!

heather said...

You and your whole family look beautiful in these photos! Loved reading your post.