{ photo from RealSimple.com}
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
kale-apple smoothie | the day my junk food junkie ate his veggies
So as most of you know my little Tater is the pickiest eater I know *sigh* Makes a momma crazy I tell ya! But, awhile back when I was reading my all time favorite magazine Real Simple I came across a whole collection of smoothies recipes, one of them being a Kale-Apple Smoothie. Let's just say Tate was smitten and that means he got a full 3/4 cups if fresh Kale annnnnnnnd some celery too. Couldn't be happier. It.is.good. I want one now. Here's the link to this MIRACLE DRINK. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is so awesome! I have tried kale with the kids and they just won't do it! i can kinda sneak in spinach sometimes, but most of the time i have to use this amazing grass chocolate powder for them to have a "green smoothie".
Post a Comment