Friday, May 13, 2011

field trip to the aquarium

aquarium (9)
aquarium (45)
aquarium (53)
aquarium (55)aquarium (40)
aquarium (57)
aquarium (61)aquarium (68)
aquarium (70)
Does Tate look happy? Yes, he does. I questioned to write about how the trip really went, because I don't want to complain about every detail of everyday that doesn’t go my way. But, the honest truth is... Tate was so consumed my hunger, he didn't enjoy his time, and it was hard on me too. I want him to know this one day and laugh with me about it. Tate you are one hungry boy, how dare I ever leave the house without a cooler of snacks for you???  You can live another day because you said, “Mom thanks for this day.” & tried to make real human conversation at lunch by saying, “Mom, what was your favorite part of the day?”  That was much more pleasant then the growling I was getting before hand. smart boy are you.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Okay, I don't mean to comment on everything, but I love this too! God made 'em cute and sweet so we won't kill 'em when they're not! Your photos from today are awesome!!